Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Affirmations are Everywhere

It never ceases to amaze me how the universe works. I know that often speak to the fact that put what you want out into the universe and then prepare to receive it. I just am always floored when it happens in record time.

No sooner did I announce that I was writing a book, did I receive positive affirmation from the universe that I am indeed on the right track, at the exact right time in my life.

For years I have been a closet writer. I write in my journals, I write poetry,  and don't judge me, but I have often helped friends write difficult or emotional letters that they were struggling with. I have written articles and submitted them to many magazines and publications. I was happy to do it for the sake of satiating my need to write and I have had absolutely no ego about having my articles published or graciously rejected. Up until recently, I have experienced a whole lot of the latter.

I never really had the need or urge to pursue my writing as I was, and have been completely nurtured by the creative process that designing jewelry has offered me. I didn't need to pursue a deeper creative outlet.

Although my jewelry is still very inspiring to me, I have felt a growing need to write a story based on my own story. I would love to write my own story word for word, but I have been advised by some dear lawyer friends of mine, that I would be opening up myself to possible litigation if I chose to write that way. Needless to say, I will be writing a story based on my life experiences. It is just a safer way to go.

 I knew that when I put it out to the world that I would be writing my book, that some people would be very supportive, while others would be skeptical. I was not however,  prepared for the universe to send instant affirmation of my mission.

A few weeks after I posted about my intentions to write my book, did I hear back from one of my favorite publications that they are going to run an article that I had submitted a couple of months earlier! I was  and am beyond delighted. I knew in that moment that I was living my best life, and doing what I am meant to be doing with my life at this time in my life.

For the most part, not entirely, but for the most part, my inner circle of beloveds has been very supportive. Many have been checking in to find out when they can read my article. I am unable to publish my article on here, prior to it being published with the magazine. I will share it as soon as I can. I am excited to share my first publication that is in a global publication that reaches 2.5 million readers per month.  I cannot wait to share more with you.

My wish for you is that you make the choice to revisit that *little idea* that you have tucked away in the back of your mind, and shine a little light on it. Dust off the cobwebs and invite it to come out to play.

What if you did? What if, you announced to the universe that you were ready to take the leap of faith and walk a while with your idea and feel what it is like to have it come to fruition? What if now is the time to breathe life into that corner of  your mind that is waiting to be debuted. What if?

Life is so fragile and far too short. We need to make our dreams come true. There is no promise of tomorrow, there is only today, only now. You deserve to live your potential, and to bring your deepest desires to reality.

Today is your day... live it.

love & light,

t.


No comments:

Post a Comment