Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

www.sparkedkids.com

There is nothing that warms my heart more than when I witness people, women especially, following their hearts.
I am so proud of my best friend Andrea and her business partner and my friend Lara, for doing just that. Together they experienced a void in the children's education and market place and they have filled it. Not only did they see the void, they did something about it, and thus was the birth of www.sparkedkids.com

If you have children or kids in your life, you will want to know about Sparked Kids. I will not be able to do it justice, so I encourage you to go to the website and keep those new mothers, the busy moms and yourself in mind while you browse the site.

I only wish Sparked Kids was around when my children were younger. I am grateful that they are here for me now so that when I gift all of those endless birthday parties and xmas gifts to the 'littles' in my life, that I know I am giving them a personal gift that is fun, educational & entertaining for them, yet affordable for me.
I am so over gifting toys and how many books can one person have? That is not a problem anymore.

Sparked Kids is a product that not only have I purchased and can say with great confidence that the recipient is going to LovE, I can also promise you that the minds and hearts behind this product are just as beautiful and brilliant as the idea itself.

Please go to the site, order a Gift Certificate and feel confident that you are putting your money in a place where the value is over and above just a gift, it is the gift of enjoyment and education, which are two things that every child deserves.

Thank you again! You won't be disappointed.

www.sparkedkids.com

Tell them I sent you! ;)


Get Sparked!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment