Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

So, here we are. In a blink of the eye 2011 was here and gone, and we find ourselves a little wiser and a little worn but we survived with successes just in time to greet a new year. It is amazing how incredibly full this past year was. So many blessings and so many heartfelt lessons. I wish I could say that they were all enjoyable, but I can say they all left me for the better. I love a new year. I love the fresh slate and the gift of a second chance to get 'it' right. The new year is the promise of a new day. I have such a good feeling about this coming twelve months and the adventure and love that it has in store for all of us. Embarking on uncharted territory can make us cautious and reserved; however, if there is one thing I know for sure, it is that jumping in with both feet makes for a less shocking entry. The more timid we are, the less invested we become. It is my hope that I and everyone that is reading this finds it within them to dive in to whatever and wherever their hearts lead them. (while being responsible and considerate) This year my sole purpose is to focus on my family. I have made the thoughtful decision to step away from my business and to direct that energy on the three people who mean the most to me. On the heels of a year where jewelry took up my every spare moment, whether it be in creating, sourcing, or designing... this year I am taking my life back and giving thanks to the amazing opportunities that Buddha & The Raven allowed me. I am not shutting down the business, I am simply taking a year hiatus. If last year taught me one thing, it is that it is impossible for me personally to do 7 things really well. It is not a lack of effort, it is a lack of ability. I am capable of kicking ass if I limit my plate to a couple of things. Funny how it took me 30 something years to figure that one out. So, as I head out in to this amazing year I give thanks to my friends and family for the love and support that I know I will have with me. I only hope they know that I am right behind them all the way. Wishing you all your highest and the greatest good for your own wishes for 2012. You deserve every joy your heart desires. Go get it! Love & Light, t.

No comments:

Post a Comment